A beautiful, light and airy property situated in the delightful village of Paxford, near Chipping Campden in the Cotswolds. Perfect for year round gatherings with outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, open fires and AGA. The accommodation is made up of the main house (seven bedrooms) and a one bedroom annex. Relax on sun-loungers by the pool, enjoy the croquet lawn, try a spot of tennis or have some fun in the games room; this property has all you need for a perfect gathering of family or friends.
Aston Hill House is situated just outside of Paxford, a quintessential Cotswold village with classic stone cottages and of course, a great pub! On the doorstep are countless Cotswold treasures. Chipping Campden, Broadway, Bourton-on-the-Hill and Stow-on-the-Wold are just a few of the nearby places recommended to visit. There are plenty of walks across beautiful countryside, many direct from the front door, including a circular walk from Paxford. There are also a wealth of historic houses and gardens to enjoy, including Mill Dene Gardens, Sezincote House and Garden, Kiftsgate Court Gardens and Chastleton House to name but a few.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 19 guests (maximum 15 adults).
- Six double bedrooms and one single bedroom within the main house.
- Walk through landing/bedroom with space for four ‘Jay-be’ beds.
- Off street parking on the driveway for 6 cars
- Separate annex with double bedroom.
- Wood burning stove and fireplace with open fire.
- Large outdoor swimming pool with pool house and sun terrace (seasonal restrictions, see Notes for further details).
- Large unenclosed garden.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Grass tennis court (seasonal restrictions, see Notes for further details).
- Croquet lawn.
- Games room with table tennis.
- AGA, small fridge and large fridge with large freezer compartment, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer in the main house.
- Electric oven with gas hob, microwave, small fridge and washing machine in the annex.
- Electric oven with hob, large fridge with large freezer compartment, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer in the pool house.
- Four televisions with Sky TV in the main house (two with PlayStations).
- One television with Freeview in the annex.
- Sonos and two mini Bose speakers.
- Highchair and cot available on request.
- Teak garden furniture.
- Weber barbecue.
- There are highland cows and chickens at the property. They are in fenced areas away from guest access.
- Catering by local chefs can be arranged.
Attractions and nearby amenities
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here.