Beach View is a beautifully presented, spacious, light and airy detached house occupying a stunning position directly on the sea front. Being a holiday cottage with style, it has breath-taking panoramic sea (and beach!) views, from Hengistbury Head across to Poole Bay. This property is wheelchair friendly with flat access to the ground floor bedroom and bathroom. The gentle washing of the sea can be heard from the house. A short walk takes you to the coastal zig zag path down to the glorious seven miles of golden beaches (voted Best Beach in the UK). A superb 34' long conservatory leads out to a garden with decked area.
The house appeared at number four in the Times newspaper listing “12 great houses by the sea” in the 16th June 2016 edition of the Saturday Times.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and two bathrooms.
- Wheelchair access to ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
- Lovely garden with decked area overlooking the beach.
- Balcony from two of the first floor bedrooms.
- Super fast fibre WiFi.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Free access for four guests (at any one time) to a luxury child friendly hotel's heated indoor and outdoor pool, including Jacuzzi, sauna and gym facilities, a 10 minute drive away.
- A free Beach hut also available for use during June and July and August, otherwise by separate agreement with the owner.
- Sky movies package and Netflix provided complimentary for the duration of your stay (Sky Q HD in five rooms (three rooms can watch different HD Sky at any one time).
- Seven LED Televisions all with DTV Freeview one of which is 3D with a limited selection of 3D DVDs provided.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Off road parking for two vehicles. Additional road parking is available.
- Minimum of a three night stay.