Broadwell Farm, as photographed in "25 Beautiful Homes", is a Grade II listed 17th century farmhouse, providing wonderful holiday accommodation in the peaceful village of Broadwell.
This very pretty village, with lovely Cotswold stone cottages has a gentle stream running through it with a ford and a wide village green which is overlooked by the very hospitable Fox Inn, serving excellent food.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Ground floor wet room.
- Two en-suites and two further bathrooms.
- Five bedrooms.
- Open fireplace.
- High quality English and imported fabrics used generously throughout the house.
- A 'trompe l'oeil' mural decorates the hallway.
- Window seats.
- Within walking distance of the village pub.
- Ample, onsite parking.
- Wonderful, large, enclosed garden.
- Sorry, no pets. Sorry, no hen or stag parties.
- Minimum of a three night stay.