Chubbs Farm is a detached, thatched, former farm set in a very quiet, rural position, two miles from Axminster.
The property, with holiday accommodation for 12 guests, lies at the end of a track and is set within 10 acres with views down to and across the Axe Valley. The refurbishment skilfully combines original features with more contemporary design.
Chubbs Farm is a 10 minute drive from the Regency resort of Lyme Regis. After a day on the beach or fossil hunting on the cliffs, guests can retreat to the property for a barbecue in perfect seclusion.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 12 guests.
- Six bedrooms, one shower room, one en-suite bathroom and two family bathrooms.
- Wood burning stove.
- Two acre lawned garden with decked area.
- Thatched roof.
- Slate floor in the hall, oak floors with rugs throughout the rest of the property.
- French doors from the kitchen onto a patio.
- There is an unfenced stream which runs around the perimeter of the garden and has a steep bank in some areas (please ensure children are supervised at all times).
- Ample onsite parking.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Access is via a rough farm track and should be negotiated with care. Drivers of cars with low axles should be aware of pot holes and steep gradient of track.
- Minimum of a three night stay.