The Coach House is a detached property in the grounds of the Grade II listed 16th century Old Rectory. The property itself dates back to the 14th century and has stunning views over meadows to distant fields below. Hawling is an unspoilt village eight miles from Cheltenham and situated at the highest point of the Cotswolds.
A short drive away you will find the delightful, picturesque village of Guiting Power which boasts a village shop, bakery and two village pubs.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms including a single on the ground floor.
- Ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Open fireplace.
- Exposed beams.
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a box of fresh meat to your cottage for your stay.
- Terrace leading onto an open lawn looking over the fields.
- Own paved path leading off the main drive.
- Parents be aware, there is an unfenced pond at the bottom of the field. Please ensure that all children are supervised.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.