Internal photography coming soon!
Garden House is a charming three bedroom cottage with its own private walled garden and wonderful views. Beautifully restored throughout, this cottage provides a luxury holiday retreat on a peaceful private estate with stunning parkland and a picturesque lake.
Originally the home of the Head Gardner, the garden house has its own private garden which backs onto the original eight acre walled garden. On the other side is a view over the horse pond. The design scheme is sympathetic to its surroundings whilst offering exceptional comfort and style for guests. Offering a truly unique experience, with the option of concierge services, beauty treatments onsite and an award winning chef available to cook for a special occasion, you are sure to feel refreshed and pampered during your stay. Set on a grand private estate with 150 acres of parkland and a lake, you can enjoy many lovely walks within the grounds with its abundance of natural flora and fauna and a rural Georgian pub just a few minutes walk.
This splendid accommodation is located just six miles from the North Norfolk coast and close to the historic and thriving market town of Aylsham which hosts two weekly markets and many community events throughout the year. The popular towns of Holt, Cromer and Norwich are also nearby with plenty of restaurants, theatres and attractions to visit and explore. This is an exceptional property with a difference.
Also available to book at this location is The Treasury (sleeps 2 guests), East Lodge (sleeps 6 guests) and The East Wing (sleeps 12).
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Two en-suite bathrooms and one en suite shower room.
- Open fire.
- Smallbone designed kitchen.
- Beautiful walled garden with private patio.
- Private parking available.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum three night stay.
- Vispring luxury pocket sprung beds in all bedrooms.
- The bathrooms are state of the art with cast iron baths and Hans Grohe showers.
- Free standing electric range cooker.
- Fridge with small freezer compartment.
- Nespresso machine.
- Television with Freeview TV.
- Playstation available on request.
- Cot, highchair and stair gates available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Bicycles available on request.
- Concierge service for booking events, transport, restaurants and more.
- Beauty treatments on site, must be booked in advance. (additional cost).
- Book a local award winning chef to cook for you (additional cost).
Attractions and nearby amenities
- A day out at Fakenham Races lends itself to be one of the top days out in Norfolk for the whole family.
- Norwich Theatre Royal is an art-deco theatre in Norwich, Norfolk?.
- Situated in the centre of Sheringham, in the heart of the beautiful north Norfolk coast, Sheringham Little Theatre offers a wide variety of plays, music and films throughout the year?.
- The Cromer Pier Pavilion Theatre is best known as the venue to the ONLY ‘End of the Pier’ show of its kind in the World!
- One of the city’s most famous landmarks, Norwich Castle was built by the Normans as a Royal Palace 900 years ago. Now a museum and art gallery.
- Norfolk is possibly most famous for the man-made Broads, a National Park with over 125 miles of navigable lock-free waterways set in beautiful countryside and studded with charming and picturesque towns and villages.
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here.