Hillside Farm is a detached farmhouse set in beautiful countryside in the heart of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park with stunning views of the sea and Whitby a few miles away. It acts as the lodge of an actively managed moorland estate.
The property is two miles from Sleights where there is a pub and hotel (both of which serve food), a fish and chip restaurant, a very good butcher/delicatessen, general store (usually open until 10pm) and local bakers.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Four first floor bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom and a further family bathroom (no shower).
- A detached farmhouse set in heart of the North York Moors National Park.
- Stunning views of the sea and Whitby.
- Exposed beams.
- In close to proximity to a beach.
- Two wood burning stoves.
- Two tier garden with steps leading up to the lawned area.
- Ample parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- The access to the property is quite steep and may not be suitable for low slung sports vehicles.
- Children are welcome at the property.
- Minimum of a three night stay.