Keytes Cottage is a 250 year old semi-detached cottage situated in a quiet corner of Bourton-on-the-Hill, 1.5 miles from Moreton-in-Marsh in the Cotswolds. Keytes Cottage has been renovated throughout to provide holiday accommodation for four guests.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One bathroom.
- Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Large, private, lawned cottage-style garden to the rear with two patio areas, south-facing.
- Lovely views across miles of rolling Cotswold countryside from both bedrooms.
- Exposed beams.
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a box of fresh meat to your cottage for your stay. Please click here.
- Celebration hamper available.
- Small baby in own moses basket and children over 7 years are welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Off-road parking for one small vehicle. Please take care as the lane is narrow and can be difficult for larger vehicles due to the turning circle. Additional street parking can be found at the bottom of the lane.
- Minimum of a two night stay.