Poppy's Cottage is one of four terraced cottages situated in a peaceful no-through lane in Baunton village overlooking the picturesque church of St Mary Magdalene. Renovated to a very high standard this charming traditional cottage offers an ideal base for exploring the numerous attractions nearby.
There is extensive shopping in nearby Cirencester and the area is served by a wide choice of country and town-centre pubs and restaurants, each with its own character and charm. A popular local country pub, 40 minutes on foot from the cottage along country paths, is the Bathhurst Arms, with buckets of atmosphere and serving good food.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- One, small well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge), kept to the ground floor please.
- Please be aware that the cottage is built on a gradual slope. There are four steps (with hand rail) from the car space to the front garden and another three shallow steps to the front door area. To reach the enclosed back garden there are seven steps with secure railings followed by four shallow steps.
- 15% Discount for Poppy's Cottage guests at Cirencester Golf Club just a quarter of a mile away.
- Cycle Hire available locally with plenty of good cycling routes nearby.
- Minimum of a three night stay.