Apple Mill is a Grade II listed property, accessed via its own driveway and with its own secluded, private garden with hot tub and courtyard.
Situated in glorious Devon countryside, four miles from Sidmouth in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near the Jurassic Coast, the UK's only natural World Heritage Site. On the doorstep is Venn Ottery Common and the Otter Valley, where you can enjoy traditional Devon countryside walks.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, one family bathroom, one en-suite shower room and one en-suite bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- A sun trap courtyard and garden with hot tub (please refer to the Notes tab above for hot tub age restrictions).
- Parking for four vehicles.
- Two adult bikes available, please request when making your booking.
- Dinner delivery service available from Tamsin Lear. Contact details are 01404 46658 or 0771 7472872.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
Ottery Saint Mary,