The barn is located two miles from the Dorset villages of Martinstown and Portesham, four miles from Abbotsbury and six miles from the expanse of Chesil Beach.
Blagdon Lower Barn is totally secluded and is accessed via a 400m long drive from the road. An ideal location for an outdoor break in the Dorset countryside with a network of footpaths and bridleways, running from the farm, leading to a multitude of walks and expansive views of the coast – the Monument Weymouth, Portland and almost all of Chesil Beach can be seen, a view of some 25 miles.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Stunning, secluded location.
- Deer and hares can be seen grazing in the garden and surrounding fields.
- Three bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and one family bathroom.
- Wood-burning stove.
- Travel cot, highchair and two stairgates available on request.
- Underfloor Geo-thermal heating.
- Large garden with south facing patio.
- Ample onsite parking.
- Two well-behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge).
- A kennel is provided outside so dogs can dry off from the muddy walks.
- Minimum of a three night stay.