East Lodge is a delightful, single storey barn conversion with original beams and features situated in 30 acres of its own grass and woodland. This holiday accommodation stands 200m along a private drive, its slightly elevated position affording stunning views towards the Hambleton Hills.
East Lodge, Diamond Hill, is conveniently situated in Lower Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales, a short walk from the village pub and shop in Hunton and close to Patrick Brompton and Akebar with its real ale pubs and restaurants.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms.
- Two en-suite wet rooms along with a house bathroom with a whirlpool bath and a separate shower.
- A comfortable single storey barn conversion with original beams and features.
- Situated in 30 acres of its own grass and woodland.
- Conservatory opens up onto a private courtyard.
- Geothermal underfloor heating throughout.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed, lawned garden.
- Bike storage can be arranged.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Sorry, no stag or hen parties.
- Minimum of a three night stay.