In association with Trinity House, Rural Retreats are pleased to present St Catherine's Lighthouse in Niton, the Isle of Wight.
St Catherine's Lighthouse is situated just outside the hamlet of Niton, approximately 10 minutes' drive from the popular coastal resort of Ventnor, the southernmost point of the Isle of Wight. The site comprises a terrace of three self-catering, former lighthouse keepers' cottages, Landward Cottage, sleeping 4 guests, Gurnard Cottage, sleeping five guests and Penda Cottage sleeping five guests. There is an excellent real ale pub a 10-minute walk up the hill.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Bedroom with 5' king size bed.
- Bedroom with twin 3' single beds.
- Shower room.
- Fully enclosed and private courtyard with a shared open grassed area.
- Electric effect woodburner.
- There are guided tours of the lighthouse throughout the year (subject to availability). If you would like to view the lighthouse please click here or telephone 01983 730435.
- Also on this site is Gurnard Cottage, sleeping five guests and Penda Cottage, sleeping five guests.
- The lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Parking is to the rear of your cottage. (see notes).
- Minimum stay of a three night stay.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.