Miller's Loft is an idyllic romantic retreat for two, offering stunning views of unspoilt North Norfolk countryside with frequent sightings of the resident barn owl and deer. The Loft is situated on the Weavers Way footpath and is an ideal location for simply relaxing, walking, cycling and exploring the North Norfolk countryside and coast.
Miller's Loft is well served by good places to eat and drink: The acclaimed Saracens Head is close by and the award-winning Gunton Arms just a short drive away. Also a pub in walking distance of the property called Spread Eagle is situated at the end of the road, serving drinks. They have frequent food vans, which turn up at different times during the week, The nearby market town of Aylsham (two and a half miles) has a weekly Friday morning W.I. market with fresh local produce available as well as a twice monthly Saturday morning farmers market.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- First floor accommodation.
- One bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
- An ideal romantic retreat for two with sloping ceilings in the majority of rooms including the shower room.
- Stunning views of unspoilt North Norfolk countryside with frequent sightings of the resident barn owl and deer.
- Outdoors decked area.
- Sorry, no children. Small baby in own moses basket welcome* (*Please be aware of the external staircase – not suitable for a crawling baby or toddler).
- Parking for one vehicle.
- Cycle hire is available from the property owners and secure cycle storage.
- An indoor heated swimming pool is available to hire a short walk from the property, facilities also include a sauna and jacuzzi for further details contact Skipjack Leisure on 01263 761352.
- The village has a multi use games area with tennis court available to hire. Tennis rackets are available from the housekeeper.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Pub in walking distance.
- Minimum of a two night stay.