Rampisham Hill Farm Barn is situated just outside the pretty village of Hooke, and only a short drive away from the small town of Beaminster and the plethora of beaches and features of Dorset's Jurassic Coastline.
This light and airy barn has been finished to a very high standard, and is located in a quiet yet easily accessible location within the Dorset Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There are excellent walks and cycle rides across the West Dorset countryside directly from the property. Local nature reserves, gardens, monuments, museums and attractions ensure you will find plenty to visit whatever the weather. The barn is located on a working sheep farm and you are welcome to come and meet the animals during your stay
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms; one on the ground floor with level access and a nearby wet room, one on the first floor has an en-suite shower room, and the other has an en-suite bath with shower above.
- Flexible bed arrangements; in any room beds can be made up as either a 6ft Super King size bed or as two 3ft single beds.
- First floor landing with additional seating area.
- Wood burning stove with logs from the farm.
- Underfloor heating provided by an air-source heat pump and solar panels.
- Limestone flagstones throughout ground floor.
- Solid wood kitchen units with granite work surfaces.
- Enclosed lawn area with south facing patio, safe for children.
- Fresh eggs are always available from the farm, and fresh lamb, pork, fruit and vegetables are sometimes available.
- Off road parking for six vehicles.
- Generous welcome hamper on arrival.
- A secure barn is available if you wish to bring bicycles or pushchairs.
- Footpaths and bridleways are accessible directly from the barn.
- A selection of books, puzzles, board games and Ordinance Survey maps are provided.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Sorry, no pets, Chinese lanterns or fireworks due to nearby livestock.