Rosemundy Villa is a detached Grade II listed Georgian house set on the North Cornwall coast in the attractive village of St Agnes. This is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a World Heritage Site with beautiful countryside.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms (two on the ground floor and two on the first floor).
- One bathroom and one shower room.
- Open fireplace.
- Roll top bath.
- French doors opening onto the garden.
- In close proximity to the local shops.
- Within walking distance of a beach.
- Large enclosed rear garden with lawn and mature shrubs – parents of toddlers, please be aware of a small stream which borders the garden and flows through a narrow cutting 1' wide.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- A well-behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge), kept to the kitchen/utility area please.
- Minimum of a three night stay.