Surrounded by open countryside, on the edge of the picturesque Norfolk Broads, Thatch Barn is ideally and centrally placed for exploring the unique broads and rivers, the North Norfolk coast and the ancient cathedral city of Norwich.
This linked barn is approached by a shared drive and offers wonderful views. Providing a modern contemporary feel, whilst retaining many of its original features such as the exposed beams and open brickwork, the barn is light and spacious with french doors from both the sitting room and some of the bedrooms leading out to the garden.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three ground floor bedrooms.
- Two en-suite bathrooms with showers (ground floor) and a ground floor family shower room.
- Exposed beams and brickwork.
- Spacious vaulted open plan barn, with thatched roof.
- Light and spacious with numerous french doors leading out to the garden.
- Enclosed garden.
- Parking for up to four vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Children over 6 years are welcome.
- For access to Norwich, a mainline rail services to London Liverpool Street (1 hour 40 minutes) and the Midlands..
- Minimum of a four night stay.