Trencreek Farmhouse is a superbly appointed detached Grade II Listed Farmhouse set in seven acres of fields and surrounded by beautiful countryside, just 10 minutes from the sheltered waters of the south Cornish coast.
This luxury property is three miles from the village of Tregony where you will find a shop, pub, farm shop, post office and art gallery. The village is on the Roseland Peninsula, one of the most unspoilt areas of Cornwall and very popular with walkers and those seeking an outdoor break.
The picturesque village of Veryan is also three miles away, which boasts a local village pub, The New Inn, where you will find a well-deserved pint after one of the many walks the area provides. You will also find riding stables and tennis courts.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Four bedrooms.
- One shower room and a family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Large lawned garden surrounding the property.
- Wild areas in garden and fields ideal for den building and exploring.
- Within easy reach of two lovely sandy beaches.
- Bicycles are available for hire locally through Pentewan Valley Cycle hire who will deliver them to the cottage. 01726 844242.
- Full size size table tennis in barn for guests use (please supervise children).
- Catering is available at this property, for more information please click here.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs are welcome at the property (small additional charge per dog) kept to the kitchen and utility areas please.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Sorry, this property does not accept stag or hen parties.