Tufton Croft is a charming detached weather-boarded cottage, set in a secluded location on the edge of the village of Wittersham.
Overlooking fields and woodland, this cottage is peacefully situated at the end of a grassy track, yet only a short stroll to a cosy, dog friendly village pub with good food and awards from the Campaign for Real Ale. The cottage is surrounded by enclosed lawned gardens, with heavily scented old roses and plenty of space for summer living, with room to kick a football around along with parking.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- One double bedroom with 5' bed.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite wet room. (Beds can be converted into a 6' double bed on request)
- One family bathroom.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Wood burning stove.
- Nintendo Wii.
- Enclosed, lawned garden with garden furniture.
- Ample parking is available for three cars.
- The accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- One well behaved dog welcome.
- Minimum of a two night stay.